jueves, 22 de enero de 2015

AMERICAN SOLSTICE By Carlos E. Mijares Poyer

 
AMERICAN SOLSTICE
by Carlos E. Mijares Poyer

Red clouds hover
I sit still waiting and rising
For the possible arrival
Of the American Dream.

I am not…
Yet I too dream of heaven in pearl revelry
Where I express my most advanced
Supercilious doubts and vernacular truths.

The wind turmoils my city in the
Southern hemisphere like a maelstrom
Of dilapidated sociology
Stick men saunter in my nightmares
Awakened the angst of yesteryear
And the waiting eyes of a child.

The brawny miner of dreams
Awaited and subtle like teardrops
In the cool central western worlds
Of our own ways
Yes, I wait, believe the motion
How to remember.
 
Carlos E Mijares Poyer is an American Poet and writer

From North Carolina, Greensboro University versed in literature and marketing.

See his Blog: http://www.englishcaracasmarketing.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario